TWO MONTHS DOWN! (and forever more to go…) Here we have reached our second full month on the blog. So here’s my review of my blogs stats & goals for the Month of October.
October Blog Goals
I started off with just 5 goals again this month. I knew that I didn’t want to go too big, since the end of the month would be a bit of a stretch to even accomplish what I was hoping for.
- Post three times per week
- Offer 10 free printables this month with 50+ bitly views.
- Increase blog followers to 5.
- Increase Instagram followers to 50.
- Research making pins on Pinterest more popular and have 1 blog post reach 15+ shares on Pinterest.
So lets see how we did!
- Post three times per week. This picture below shows my blog calendar for scheduling and planning posts. The way I work is I use the sticky flags to plan out posts, then if I need to move them around I can. I’ll add a check box and check mark once I schedule the post. I posted at least once per week, but I was far from my goal of 3 posts per week. I guarantee this is from lack of dedication. Mostly because I’m an event planner by night and I had a HUGE event November 4th that took up a lot of my time. Every waking moment the last few weeks of October was dedicated to that event…and it showed in my lack of blogging!
2. Offer 10 free printables this month with 50+ bitly views. I offered only 2 of the 10 free printables. Time got away from me. And as for my bitly views. It was only at about 16 the last time I checked. YIKES!
3. Increase blog followers to 5. By October 31st I had 6 blog followers! YAY!
4. Increase Instagram followers to 50. As of October 31st I have 37 Instagram followers.
5. Research making pins on Pinterest more popular and have 1 blog post reach 15+ shares on Pinterest. I never did any research besides finding some blog posts in a Pinterest search and saving them to a board to check out later.
WordPress Stats for September
For November I want to get back on track and into a routine for increasing my traffic. Here’s my goals for the month:
- Faithfully post three times per week.
- Offer 1 free printable each week and increase bitly stats to 50+ views.
- Work on taking better photos for blog posts and title pics for sharing on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Post on Instagram at least 3 times per week.
- Increase Instagram followers to 50+.
- Complete at least 50% of the #planwithme challenge for November. (& share photos of this on my blog & Instagram).
So here’s to you November!