ITS HERE! The long awaited in-depth video on the how-to of bullet journaling.
If you missed the beginning of this series go here first!
I am so excited to share this video with you all… and I hope it meets your fancy. This was my first “speaking” video tutorial, so let me know what you all think!
This video is just under 40 minutes, and explains the process of bullet journaling that I use, then at the end of the tutorial you’ll see a sneak peak inside the journal I’m currently working in.
- Leuchtturm1917 Dot Grid Journal A5 Size (Amazon or Goulet Pens)
- Case Mate Classic Journal (visit your local Wal-Mart)
- Faber Castel Pitt Artist Pens
- Pigma Micron Pens
You May also Like:
- Bullet Journal 101 Blog Post Series
- Faking Fancy Fonts
- Printing on Sticky Notes
- Free Printables for your Bullet Journal (includes TV trackers!!)
- Bible Reading Plan on Etsy